After a successful first harvest of our super premium certified organics cannabis, and the launch of our first brand – Simply Bare – Rubicon Organics is looking for a consumer-driven marketer to be the Brand Manager to lead Simply Bare. If you’re a consumer driven marketeer, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d like to meet you!
Purpose of the Brand Manager role
- As custodian of the brand ensure continued progression of brand health through an evolving brand positioning embedded firmly in consumer/shopper driven insights
- Lead the strategic annual brand planning cycle, ensuring strong executable plans are embedded across the company
- As a member of the Marketing team, role model the mission, vision and values of Rubicon organics and instilling passion for our brands company-wide.
We are looking for an outstanding Brand Manager:
- An agile, hands on leader with a passion for consumer marketing
- Ability to inspire and level with all employees, from Marketing Assistant to CEO.
- A leader who wants to deliver a broad business impact, through their participation and contribution
- Development and implementation of activation briefs (TTL) , resulting directly from an aligned Annual Planning Cycle, to actively improve brand conversion
- Collaboration with the innovation team and cross-functional partners in the development of new product ideas and platforms, product improvements or value engineering, and new product activation strategies.
DATA DRIVEN INSIGHT
- Accountable for brand health and performance through monitoring and mitigating critical brand metrics including awareness, trial, penetration, brand equity measures, value/volume share, distribution, ROS, forecasting, price compliance etc
- Monitor and report on market trends, research outcomes and competitors’ effectiveness
- Ownership of full brand P&L with an eye to drive strong GM% through COGS and Sales efficiencies
- Partnership with sales team to develop channels strategies including implications for assortment, merchandising, pricing and sizing, new business opportunities, and tracking of new item distribution and performance.
- Developing and overseeing the execution of a data-influenced marketing strategies with a heavy focus on digital marketing channels.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
What You Need
- 5+ years proven working experience in brand marketing in a consumer driven category
- Proven ability to develop and implement consumer driven brand strategies
- Data-driven thinking partnered with a creative mind
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Enthusiasm and the ability to adapt and thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Degree in marketing or a related business field