You will develop corporate communication strategies and develop content that helps build corporate recognition, thereby generating buzz about Rubicon Organics, resulting in accelerated awareness and company growth. You will be the key spokesperson for our organization. You’re skilled at creating content that both engages key corporate partners and investors. You’ll work with Investor Relations to keep shareholders and investors informed.
Corporate Communications Manager
- Development of a corporate communication strategy aligned to our vision, mission and values.
- Annual Reports and AGM presentation; responsible for full report and presentation content management and its accuracy on all externally facing media channels.
- Prepare press releases and media motivation content. Have tailored messaging by target audience and by channel; documented and executed to perfection across a complex communications calendar
- Plan key corporate media and conference events
- Profile the CEO and executive team for speaking opportunities
- Prepare talks and presentations for executive team.
- Develop an internal communication plan aligned to the People strategy
- Track and review media and legal coverage for Rubicon Organics and report regularly to the leadership team.
- Assist with creation and preparation of key messages and supporting investor presentation materials.
- Prepare and edit a diverse range of communication material to promote our company and products.
- Draft and revise project proposals and presentations, and enterprise ideas for company communications.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder and industry relationships to promote Rubicon’s objectives
- Identify opportunities and events to promote and build relationships and represent the company on key industry communication platforms
- Manage and execute all key stakeholder events.
- Maintain a comprehensive stakeholder database
We are looking for an outstanding Corporate Communications leader who wants to leave a tangible legacy
- Strong track record of creating and maintaining positive relationships, particularly with media.
- Ability to develop, synthesize and present perspectives on key strategic issues.
- Action oriented, entrepreneurial and innovative approach to work with a desire to succeed in a high pressure environment
- Proven experience in pull communication strategies through earnt media (pitch to publish) but also proactive push strategies (paid & owned media) demonstrated across well curated communication calendar strategies.
- A network of known media partners/channels
- Strong project Management Skills and experience in digital content management
- An understanding of effective media relations strategies, both reactive and proactive
- Solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content
- Experience collaborating across teams (cross-functional, agencies, etc.)
- Prior knowledge or experience about the cannabis or another highly regulated industry would be an asset
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge/experience in CRM management
- Knowledge/experience in building investor stories and following through with supporting communication strategies
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications or related field.