Rubicon Organics mission is to grow the best cannabis on earth and for the earth. We will soon be bringing our portfolio of Super Premium Organic Cannabis brands to the Canadian market. Consequently, we are recruiting a strong Sales team to run the Commercial business and require an Education & Business Consultant as part of this team. This person will manage sales and education activities. This is an opportunity to take your cannabis knowledge, experience and everything you have learned in your career to date and apply it within a nimble multinational company, leaving a huge legacy in your wake. We are looking to hire 2 Consultants – one located in Vancouver, one located in Alberta.
Purpose of the Education & Business Consultant role
Manage sales and education activities
Build customer relationships, particularly with managers and staff at each assigned retail location.
Create brand awareness and community engagement within your given territory. Establish Rubicon as a first choice partner with budtenders and consumers.
Seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure and volume
Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
We are looking for an outstanding Education & Business Consultant who wants to leave a tangible legacy
Ability to build and develop relationships with managers and staff at retail locations, while engaging in community events.
Ability to generate new Sales leads, event leads and sponsorship opportunities, as well as execute all programs within established guidelines.
Manage a budget to drive volume and share growth within acceptable trade practices, according to brand strategy and merchandising guidelines.
Ability to lead industry and brand education sessions with key stakeholders
Required Skills, Experience and Academic/Educational Requirements
- University Degree, preferably in Business or Science.
- Retail Sales and/or Account Management experience.
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotes and KPI’s in-store that include:
- Volume and Share
- In-store execution (Perfect Store)
- Product placement
- Product quality standards
- Proven success in executing annual plans and commitments
- Proven success executing marketing initiatives and leveraging them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Proven success in growing brand awareness within a given territory
- QCW License required
- Previous cannabis, tobacco or liquor sales experience an advantage