Rubicon Organics’ facility in Delta has recently been licensed, enabling us to bring our portfolio of Super Premium Organic Cannabis brands to market in the second half of 2019. We’re looking for Greenhouse workers with experience growing cannabis.
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
- Maintain and nurture plants from clone to harvest
- Pruning, training and watering
- Transplanting seedlings or rooted cuttings
- Report any quality issues and/or signs insect or disease damage
- Adhering to hygienic and sanitation policies
- Ensure cleanliness of all cultivation tools and keep work areas clean.
You must have the following:
- Familiarity with the cannabis plant and physiology
- Experience growing cannabis
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet all day
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Flexibility. Able to work weekends or irregular hours
- You will report to the Cultivation Manager
- Your own transportation is preferred as bus service to this location is challenging.