As a leader within the premium organic cannabis sector, we are looking for a self-motivated Office Administrative Assistant that is self-driven, highly adaptable, confident and prepared to take on any curveball this emerging industry might throw their way. This role is for our head office in downtown Vancouver. Come and help us deliver our mission and have a big impact in this high growth industry.
- Support booking flights, accommodation and travel plans for the executive team; mainly the CEO & President North America.
- Make lunch and coffee runs as needed
- Make coffee as needed
- Support the CEO & President’s calendars and scheduling
- Office Management which includes;
- Weekly grocery orders
- Office Supplies orders
- Ensure the office, including the kitchen & meeting room, remains clean and tidy
- Prepare for meetings by setting up necessary programs, documents, drinks and anything else that is requested by attendees
- Improving efficiency of existing office processes
- Interact with the building supervisor; request and maintenance needs.
- Help organize team events
- Ad hoc Admin Support as requested by the Finance, People or Marketing teams
The chosen candidate must have…
- Must be a self-starter – there’s no shortage of work to be done, so we’re looking for someone who doesn’t wait around to be told what to do
- The ability and openness to take on a lot of different tasks
- The willingness to take on tasks that they see as less than desirable
- Next-level organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- The ability to prioritize and balance a variety of projects simultaneously
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and managing Outlook calendars.