We’re looking for a talented individual to help us deliver our mission and have a big impact in this high growth and exciting industry. As the Post Harvest manager, you and your team are critical in delivering an incredible consumer and patient experience.
If you have existing Health Canada security clearance, this will be a strong advantage.
- Set direction and manage all post harvest activities
- Hire and develop a high performing post harvest team
- Work cross functionally with the Operations team and particularly the Cultivation Manager and Chief Science Offer, to deliver maximum yield, at minimum cost.
- Ensure compliance with GPP, GMP and all relevant Acts and Regulations.
- Maintain a safe work environment ensuring that everyone gets home safely at the end of every shift.
- Build a sustainable operation with minimal waste and minimum environmental impact
- As a member of the Operations leadership team, you will role model the mission, vision, values of Rubicon Organics and exceed expectations so that all stakeholders share in the extraordinary value that we create.
We are looking for an outstanding Post Harvest Manager who wants to leave a tangible legacy
- Create from scratch our entire post harvest process and production line, including capex, purchasing, budgeting, training & development.
- An agile, hands on manager, with a passion for leading a team to deliver and exceed production targets
- Ability to manage daily production activities necessary to meet and comply with production plans
- Planning and execution of future focussed capex projects
- A manager who wants to deliver a broad business impact, through their participation and contribution to the Operations leadership team, to propel the entire company forward.
- Post harvest process and packaging experience in the cannabis industry at a managerial level
- Team leadership experience. Hiring and developing strong teams.
- Demonstrated communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to create annual and quarterly business plans and run forecasted budgeting processes
- Flexibility to work variable shifts
- Existing Security clearance is a very strong advantage
- Experience in Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing or Automation is an asset
- Take on other duties as assigned.