We’re looking for a talented individual to help us deliver our mission and have a big impact in this high growth and exciting industry. You will be a hands-on lead for packaging, assisting the Post Harvest Supervisors lead the post harvest team in daily packing activities.
- Processing and packing batches as per crop plan and supply plan
- Operating processing and packing machinery
- Acts as a direct line of communication between the team and the Post Harvest Packing Supervisor
- Ensures the packing and processing areas are operating safely and efficiently
- Assure accurate inventory transactions take place and paperwork is accurately completed
- Promote and maintain the highest levels of cleanliness; assure all sanitation criteria are met
- Assist with training for processing and packing teams
- Assist logging necessary documentations and KPI tracking
- Ensure the optimal functioning of equipment and report on maintenance requirements
- Ensure that production staff know and follow safety protocols and all SOPs
- Assist with finding more efficient processes, assist with revising SOPs
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a talented Post Harvest Lead who wants to leave a tangible legacy
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve problems that arise
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to get hands dirty in working conditions that are not always ideal.
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills; specifically, in Excel. Proficient with Microsoft Word.
- Post harvest packing experience would be ideal
- Flexibility to work variable shifts, including weekends.
- The successful candidate will be expected to receive a background check as part of their employment.