We’re looking for a talented individual to help us deliver our mission and have a big impact in this high growth and exciting industry. You will support the Post Harvest Manager in directing and leading the Post Harvest team in daily processing activities.
- Oversee daily processing activities
- Assess manpower needs and coordinate labour force
- Monitor the flow of product and make adjustment as necessary
- Assure accurate inventory transactions take place and paperwork is accurately completed
- Promote and maintain the highest levels of cleanliness; assure all sanitation criteria are met
- Administers training and onboarding programs to processing and packing teams
- Track and maintain consumable items
- Oversees the documentation and KPI tracking
- Ensure the optimal functioning of equipment and report on maintenance requirements
- Ensure that production staff know and follow safety protocols and all SOPs
- Assist with finding more efficient processes, assist with revising SOPs
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a talented Post Harvest Supervisor who wants to leave a tangible legacy
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve problems that arise
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to get hands dirty in working conditions that are not always ideal.
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills; specifically, in Excel. Proficient with Microsoft Word.
- Post harvest processing experience would be ideal
- Flexibility to work variable shifts, including weekends.
- The successful candidate will be expected to receive a background check as part of their employment.