Rubicon Organics mission is to grow the best cannabis on earth and for the earth. We will be bringing our portfolio of Super Premium Organic Cannabis brands to the Canadian market in September of 2019. Consequently, we are recruiting an outstanding Supply Planner to lead our operational execution plan at our Delta facility. This is an opportunity to take everything you have learned in your career to date and apply it in a critical role within a nimble multinational company, leaving a huge legacy in your wake.
Purpose of the Supply Planner role
- Partner with the demand planner to create a 24 month rolling sales and operations plan, in order to deliver super premium cannabis to our customers on time in full.
- Partner with the Operations director in order to effectively plan cultivation, procurement, packaging and delivery schedules in order to deliver the S&OP forecast, and when necessary manage mitigation activities for supply disruption.
- Create the systems, process and cadence to manage the set up of the sales and operational planning
We are looking for an outstanding supply planner who wants to leave a tangible legacy:
- An agile, hands on detailed orientated analyst who likes to build and perfect models
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from the demand and operations teams
- Ability to manage complex data and simplify into operational plans
- A top performer who wants to deliver a broad business impact, through their participation and contribution to the supply chain team, to propel the entire organisation forward.
Required Skills, Experience and Academic/Educational Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience in supply chain planning, ideally in CPG, perishable or other fast paced industry.
- Proven analytical & mathematical thinking, and adept at solving complex problems
- Ability to collaborate in multifunctional teams
- Proven ability to manage projects and deliverables.
- Used to fast paced multi sku industries, with aggressive innovation pipelines and complex supply chains
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; ideally in statistics, maths or economics
- Previous cannabis experience an advantage but not required.
This position will report to the Operations Director and will be based in Delta.