Jesse McConnell, M.A.
CEO & Director
As an authority with nearly two decades of experience in the Cannabis industry, Jesse co-founded the first certified organic, federally-licensed cannabis growing facility in Canada. He has an unparalleled network of relationships in the industry and has been involved in the design and licensure of multiple facilities across Canada and the United States. Jesse’s industry experience also includes the development of proprietary, innovative growth techniques to produce high-quality, certified organic, cannabis crops. In a previous life, Jesse was a university educated economist and philosopher.
Margaret Brodie, CPA, CA
CFO & Director
Bringing over 20 years of finance experience, Margaret spent a notable 10-year tenure with KPMG and is an experienced CFO of several public companies. Margaret holds CPA and CA designations in Canada, alongside a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from The University of British Columbia.
Peter Doig M.Sc., P.Ag.
- 20+ years in the Agri-Business
- Wrote the Certified Organic Cannabis Standard in Canada
President, North America
- 20+ years in Sales & Brand Development
- Former Senior Executive of Red Bull and Diageo
VP Marketing & Innovation
- 20+ years in Brand Development & Innovation
- Former Senior Executive of Diageo and Beiersdorf
Bryan Disher, CPA, CA, ICD.D
- 30+ years in Finance
- Retired PwC Partner & Former Chair of the Board
David Donnan, P.Eng., MBA
- 35+ years in Management, Agriculture & Consumer Products
- Senior Partner at A.T. Kearney
- 35+ years in the Food & Beverages Industry
- CEO of Club Coffee & Morrison Lamothe Inc.