- Solar Powered – grown under the sun
- LED lighting to reduce energy consumption
- Net-zero energy – all electricity generated through hydro-power
- Net-zero waste – all carbon-dioxide generated used as crop supplement
- 100% rain water collection and recycling
- Precision, sensor-based watering reduces water consumption
- Condensate traps and moisture sensors used to recycle all water vapor collected from processing
Environmental Farm Plan
- The first cannabis operation in Canada to complete an Environmental Farm Plan
The state-of-the-art facility also includes a 15,000 square foot cannabis processing area designed under the same rules governing medicinal products in the European Union, cGMP-Euro.
Rubicon Organics has received a cultivation license and a processing license from Health Canada pursuant to the Cannabis Act.
* Organic certification pending