- Solar Powered – grown under the sun
- LED lighting to reduce energy consumption
- Net-zero energy – all electricity generated through hydro-power
- Net-zero waste – all carbon-dioxide generated used as crop supplement
- 100% rain water collection and recycling
- Precision, sensor-based watering reduces water consumption
- Condensate traps and moisture sensors used to recycle all water vapor collected from processing
Environmental Farm Plan
- To be first cannabis operation in Canada to complete an Environmental Farm Plan
The state-of-the-art facility also includes a 15,000 square foot cannabis processing area designed under the same rules governing medicinal products in the European Union, cGMP-Euro.
This facility is capable of producing 11,000 kg of cannabis flower per year. The BC facility site is capable of expansion to cultivate 67,000 kg per year.
Rubicon Organics is in the final stage of licensing under Canada’s new recreational regulations, the Cannabis Act, and is expected to cultivate in Q4 2018.